Instagram for Business: Beginners
It is never too late to learn how to use the fastest growing social media platform: Instagram for business.
In this this half day workshop, you will learn:
- How to open an account
- Link your Instagram account to your other social media platforms
- What kind of photos to use
- How to write a catchy caption (click bait)
- Why hashtags are important and how to use them
- How to set up a story
* Time permitting, we will also cover the basics of how to launch a budget friendly ad campaign.
- Bring your laptop or tablet (smartphones not recommended).
- Know how to connect your devise to a public Wi-Fi network.
- Have at least five photos of your business uploaded on your device.
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Location: Ross Memorial Library, 110 King St, Saint Andrews, NB E5B 1Y6
Cost: $40/participant (HST included)
Facilitator: Michèle Brideau
For more information, please contact:
St. Andrews Chamber of Commerce