Clients We Are Best Suited For
"At Impact Wealth, we recognize that we are not all things to all people. Our client relationships are based on a very specific FIT process, allowing us to partner with those people we are most suited for. This approach allows us to provide an elevated client experience and build life-long relationships along the way."
- Shane Borthwick I Founder, Financial Advisor
Our clients, among other things, aspire to a work-optional lifestyle. They want to secure their retirement and look to the future with anticipation, not apprehension. Many clients are entrepreneurs who seek leading employee benefits for their team and help to ensure their own family is prepared to weather the storms that often come in business - like protecting their savings from their bank. We help them create and protect tax-efficient wealth both inside and outside of their corporate holdings.
Over the years, we have found that our clients have many things in common. If this sounds like you, we may be a great fit!
• A pleasant attitude and outlook on life; they're just nice people.
• Successful business operators but need some help with the complexities of personal finance.
• They are engaged in our process and consider us their personal CFO - Central Family Office.
• They trust and empower us to do our best for them, they don't micro-manage.
• They are willing to learn; they understand that financial markets change like the seasons.
• They are ambitious, purpose-driven and value the help of professionals.
• Desire to give back to the people and organizations they care about in their community.
• Respectful of our time and to our team and value life-long relationships.
• They have gratitude for today and ambition for tomorrow.
• They want to design a better future for their family, community and planet.